Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

21 Days and Counting!!!!!

Holy mother rucker!!!! We have 21 days until we perform. I am getting really freaking excited about this. I haven't missed a day of class and am going to miss my Wednesday nights with the girls. Luckily I made some awesome friends so I know I won't be missing out on those lovely girls on a regular basis. These last few months have been the time of my life and I am so happy that I decided to do this. Finding ones home is always the most exhilarating thing in the world.

So here I am 21 days away from graduating the intensive course and I am so happy. Excited to perform and fucking nervous all at the same time. Some of my beautiful friends are freaking out and getting scared, but you know what I know them and their concepts and performances are amazing. I will keep cheering them on until the day we all get on stage. Really I will cheer these bitches on forever as long as they will take me of course.

For me I can't wait to start getting on stages and performing in front of all of the great audiences that I have been so proud to be a part of for over a year. Let me tell you now that if you are one of the guys and dolls who only sit in the audience and come to every show supporting our community I want you to know I am grateful to everyone one of you cause we would be nothing without each and every one of you. Burlesque isn't very fun when you have no audience to cheer you on.

And I am now tits deep into helping make our community more like a big ass family who supports everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment