Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Icons and All Starts at BHOF!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG was my mind blown last night!!!!!!!

I cried twice during the show and those women and men up there were fantastic. And thanks to Ophellia Pearl I looked great that night, she was kind enough to let me borrow a dress.

The list of those who graced the stage were
Hosts were Foxy Tan and Kingfish

Performers were
Camille 2000
Shannon Doah
Catherine D'lish
Dirty Martini
Hot Toddy
Indigo Blue
Jo Boobs Weldon
Kitten Deville
Michelle L'amour
Perle Noire
Roxi D'lite
and The Stage Door Johnnies

Oh and super hush hush guest was none other then Dita Von Tesse!!!!!

Holy Mother Goddess I got to see all the performers I have been drooling over all in one night. To see Dirty Martini rock the stage like the sex pot she is was a dream come true. These performers were so fucking amazing that all I could do was clap, scream, and sit there like a teenager at a Justin Beiber concert.

Now as for the tears the first set filled my eyes when Jo Boobs Weldon came onto the stage and did her performance as a tribute to Sparkly Devil. I never knew her, but the amount of thought and love that went into that number was breath taking. She did her own dance while calling many little devils to the stage through out her performance. The community support that I saw happen was amazing. I'm still a bit lost for words today about it all.

The second set came when Dita walked on stage. She was so sweet and absolutely beautiful. She came to give the Sassy Lassy award to her friend Catherine D'lish. No one knew she was coming to hand the award to her. Not even Catherine so of course when she finally came on stage she was all teary eyed about it. Dita has never graced BHOF with her presence until last night and I was lucky enough to be there.

Roxi d'Lite did a number with a some metal ring work as well. Can I just say I have been waiting my whole life for someone to do that combo and she fucking rocked it!!!!!

Oh have I mentioned that I walked into the theatre right behind World Famous Bob and was too chicken to tell her I loved her?? Well I did and it was sad but great all at the same time.

Seriously I could go on and on and on about this but why don't I show you a couple of pics instead. I wish I sat there taking pictures of all the beautiful people in the audience because I felt under dressed and apparently it was a dress down night for the audience according to a Kiki.
Could it be finally a pic of my face!!!! I have to say I don't look to bad...actually kind of sexy if I don't say so myself.

Two sexy girls from my class Chantana and Kiki. Man I love our drag names! And we are some sexy bitches aren't we? Shhh..don't lie you know you agree.

Dita!!!!

Thanks to my girl Chantana she got these two photos so I could prove to the world she was really there.
 
 
 
This was the absolute best birthday present a girl could ask for!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment