Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My birthday!!!!

So for my birthday this year I spent it at the grindhouse show. I love their shows and the performers they have are people I am lucky to say I know. This was also the first time a lot of my nerdy friends were able to see a performance for the first time. Let me just say that there were several of them that looked uncomfortable with the whole thing. And though they all support me and love me I know now which ones would not be okay watching me take my clothes off. And in the end that's totally okay cause I still love them for loving my crazy ass. Not everyone can appreciate burlesque for what it is. It just means that most of the time my friends will be hard to mix.

For some of my friends it would be like this. Nerds at the bottom and really the cosplayers are all the sexy ass bitches I know who take their clothes off. Just think of them glittered up and bedazzeled.  Now that I see this I need to do this as a real photo one day. It would be pretty damn awesome.
 
 
 
Anyway, watching the grindhouse girls rock their shit on stage was amazing as usual and they are at a new venue. They will be at the showroom inside the Plaza Hotel in downtown Las Vegas. It was a huge place and it felt great to be in, very old Vegas. I also had the opportunity to see a local performer do a tribute piece to Sparkly Devil. She looked great on stage as usual too. I love going to all of these shows they are too fun and I have the greatest support my hubby who is at every show and is becoming known by the community. Always a great time!!!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment