Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The art of writing...I know I kinda suck at it right now.

Dear Readers and Followers,


I just want to say I am so sorry for all of my missed capitalization's and punctuation and the few misspelt words. I am sure for all of you who have an editor's mind for writing are cursing me every time you read my blog right now.

I started out on a mobile device that did most of the work for me and switched to using my actual PC. So now that I have seen the hundreds of mistakes I have made since starting this blog I will from now on start re-reading every post numerous times before posting it to make sure that I am not a complete idiot with my writing. Doesn't mean that the occasional mistake won't make it through.

Again sorry for all of the mistakes I'm a noob and trying hard to get better. Yes I just used noob, it's a nerd thing promise.


Glittery Kisses,

Chastity Badcock

No comments:

Post a Comment