Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fucking Faces

I am horrible at faces and feel like an ass while trying. I say this every week Lou Lou has the best damn sex face I have seen. She makes you want to fall to the floor while she performs and beg to do what ever she wants you too. Cha Cha has this playful look and then she does these moments of sex faces that make you squirm in your seat. I WANT THAT ABILITY!!!! Right now I just look like a teenager trying really hard to look sexy and in the end just looks silly.

I don't know how I am gonna learn to look hot facially while doing any of this at the moment, but I will continue acting a fool in class trying to not actually look like a fool. I guess I am still looking for my inner sex goddess. Even Darby Fox looks amazing during class flirting in the mirror. I was told I have the eyes going so far I just need to get the rest which will come and at least I have something to start with. That is a good thing cause I don't want to look like a pan face on stage.

Cha Cha was talking about facial choreography the night she taught class. that not everyone has a great face, but can make the audience react when wanted with choreographed faces when performing. I assume in time through performing I would eventually gain better skills as well. It's just frustrating that this is the one thing I have never been able to do ever. You know when you take a pic with a group of girls and they all look like they are making love to the camera and you are the one in the middle with a big cheese grin, well that is me always. I have never been shy about my grin I love it and it's the reason why I am dubbed the Cheshire with those I'm close with. It does not on the other hand make a good sex face.

So here we are my first frustration is not being able to look sex enough with my faces. Boo :(

It doesn't get me too down I still love the hell out of my classes damn it and I will learn to have a sexy face if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment