Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Awesome support group

I just have to talk about how awesome the people are in my life. I know many say that you should only have those around you that support you in roads you choose to go down. My biggest supporter has to be my husband. My big manly man has always been there and encourages me to do whatever makes me feel amazing. When he came home one day and I brought this up to him he was just as excited as I was. He also told me to use the name I ended up choosing in the end too. I wouldn't know what I would do if it weren't for the support I get from him. The funny thing is also that we are like night and day together and yet he thinks it's great I chase my dreams. Thanks baby for always being there and supporting me!!!

As for others who have always supported me they  need a shout too. My sister has always told me to go for what I love and what makes me happy. My mom is always there right behind me cheering me on even in her little old lady sweater. I have a shit ton of friends that always say go for it and those who I know will be there the first time I ever perform.  The other is my Amazon who gave me huge encouragement when she found out I was accepted into the course.

The last big supporter is my little man. He may be one but he watches other performers on YouTube with me completely excited. He dances with me in the living room when he hears the music start and me moving. Many may disagree with the idea of my toddler seeing this art form at this young age, but he will grow up appreciating those who perform differently then most. I love this little guy of mine.

These people make my life worth living and make doing things like this feel awesome. I can't wait to gain more supporters and others I can support too.

No comments:

Post a Comment