Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Prepping for a photo shoot

So in two weeks I have my very first photo shoot. I've been very excited and now am slowly getting nervous. Have I ever talked about me and sex face? Well I look like I'm trying to poop when I try, yup pooping face not sex face. I tend to be goofy on stage cause that is way easier. I've been unsuccessful with sex face my whole life so smiling and goofy face I stick with. Anyways, I'm getting distracted again....squirrel!!

Back to photo shoot. There was this awesome chance to shoot with Radiant Inc. So I was all over that shit. Now Radiant Inc has done amazing photos of Cha Cha Velour, Aya Fontaine, Shimmie G'alore, La Rosa Muerta, and many other beautiful babes of Vegas burlesque. So of course I'd also want photos by them.  I'm getting nervous now because I can't be serious. I have my two outfits picked out and am even getting my hair and make up done professionally so it actually looks good.  How am I supposed to take good photos if I can't even pose seriously and make good faces? Ahhhhhhhhhh....this whole face thing gets me every fucking time people!!!!! I practice making good faces but, poop face still seems to be the whole look. Who wants poop face? No body that's who! 

I'm breathing again,sorry. It just worries me that what ever photo is taken I'm gonna look like poop. I'm sure the awesome duo at Radiant Inc. will help me not look like butt. It's just a scary thing to realize that photos are gonna be taken of me where I am posing and not performing on a stage. Most don't know but I am fearful of the camera, I'm slowly getting over my fear due to always watching videos of me and seeing the pics people post from shows, but not completely yet. Not getting a lot of nice photos from some shows doesn't help. It makes me feel like when I'm up there what I do isn't photogenic and nothing they take is good. See fear here causing shit in my lil world. Damn you. Fear I will conquer you!!!!

Okay my freak out is gone now thanks for stopping by and reading my rant today ;-)

And here is ther website if you are interested in seeing their works http://www.radiantinc.net

Glitter on bitches!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment