Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

BHOF BHOF BHOF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Okay if you can't get the idea I am so fucking excited this year for the most amazing weekender event!!! This wonderful event comes right before my birthday this year too. So if you have read far enough back I was lucky enough to attend one of the nights during last years weekend. And I was lucky enough that during that one show I saw Dita Vontese and my all time fave performer Dirty Martini.  After all of that I kept hearing about the weekend I knew I had missed out on so many great performances over the weekend. So this year, thanks to the man who spoils the shit out of me, I am going for the whole weekend!!!!!!!!!! Four shows and After parties too!!!!! The other part that fucking excites me like no tomorrow is the fact that my man tags along with too, I really love him.

So very recently it was posted on the BHOF museums Facebook page that the color for one of the after parties this year is green. What did I do??? Started looking for green dresses of course. The first items I bought though weren't even for me they are for my hubs. I bought his green shirt, green cuff links and a bow tie I plan on glaming out with rhinestones very soon. Yes people my man will wear rhinestones for me day or night that's why we are meant to be! 

I have found my dress but am waiting to purchase it so I can get it fitted to me perfectly. I am starting the gym today....again. This time my hubs and our dear friend are all going to start going together. This means I will start going on a weekly basis and that will inevitably mean I will tighten my sexy bod a lil more. Did I say that I am have no motivation to go to the gym alone and because my hubs knows me he made the choice to join as well, because he said I would never go alone so he has to join now :) I love him. So back to my gorgeous dress I'll be wearing!!!!! It is strapless covered in sequins and is a mermaid style bottom. I can't wait to have it. I also have a pink beaded dress I bought for the Vegas festival last October. So this means I need one more awesome gown and maybe just a cocktail style dress for Sunday.

As for where we are staying I was hoping for a suite at the hotel hosting the weekender, the Orleans, but I was shit out of luck there. So I went to my fave hotel to stay at and looked at suites there. I love the Rio all suites hotel. I love their steakhouse, their pool, and the rooms are fucking awesome. The suite I'm looking at would be big enough as well to hold a Vegas peeps after party!!!!!! So because my husband is an amazing man it looks like we will have a ton of fun that weekend and as usual my birthday will be amazing. 

I honestly am just freaking over the fact that I get to wear awesome dresses the whole weekend, see lots of boobs, possibly meet some of the performers I admire, and spend it with my husband and friends. Yay!!

Glitter on you fab bitches!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment