Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Passing of a performer

I am new to burlesque and I don't know every performer out there in the world yet. But as word quickly spread about the passing of a well known performer Sparkly Devil I went searching the interwebs to learn of who she was. From everything I found she was a fantastic woman who really helped pave the way for many performers. Her passing was unexpected and truly too early. She helped others with her knowledge, her great performances, and apparently the act of making others laugh. I never saw her perform, but did search Youtube like a proper burly stalker would and found wonderful performances she did all over the freaking place, who knew watching a woman peel her skin off as a zombie burly performer would be so hot. If you haven't seen anything of her you should do the same and start learning who this great woman was.

 Through her passing though she has still managed to inspire a baby burly girl on her journey and I only wish I had the chance to have seen her perform live.

This photo was taken from the blog Gokaleo.com and it was taken by Mike Maginot

I found this through my personal research and found it to be appropriate for her passing. For those of you who may have known her or saw her perform in the world of burlesque you are so lucky and I send my thoughts your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment