Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Getting shit ready!!!!

So this month I have a few different performances. And let me tell you they are kicking my ass. I got involved in being a dancer for a preshow and there is a choreographed routine that is very close to being traditional can can. Let me say I have been hurting since I learned it. I get the chance this month to do my number twice. Once in Nerdlesque and once in Live Burlesque in Las Vegas!!!! I'm excited for the chance to be in both of these shows. It does mean my ass needs to practice, practice, practice.

Wanting to look good for performances is hard damn work people. I don't want to embarrass myself or make the producers of these shows regret choosing me to be in their shows either. So practice it is!!!

On another note I get to see some of my friends perform this month as well. It's exciting to know that I'm starting to go to shows to see my girls perform or just to hang out with them. It's funny how I wanted to know the lovely performers I saw monthly so bad for so long. And now when I go to a show I talk and hug and squeeze hands with many of those performers now. It makes me so happy to know these women now. At the last show I was at our own Blanche DeBris knew my name!!! I know my name is one that sticks with you but I don't think I have said more then 10 words to her and she knew my name!!!! She is on my A-list of the Vegas community of burlesque personalities. So far me and the A-list people just make me smile like a kid and not know,what to say. Which after saying yes I'm Chastity is exactly what I did with Blanche.

Life is grand in the burlesque world.

No comments:

Post a Comment