Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Past Weekend

Holy crap was this last weekend an amazing weekend. I performed in a show that I wasn't sure I wanted to do at first due to the second half being a roulette. I also got to see those beautiful faces that I have missed since our show case. And of course all the fabulous boobies too!!!!

This was only my second time performing and it felt so good. I was nervous before the show started, but once it did I was loud and proud of the girls I was with. The fear melted away and all I wanted to do was get on stage. How I have become so blessed is beyond me.

For those who may or may not know we all mostly perform in bars. And let me tell you this bar we were at was pretty freaking cool. We had tons of space and good seats for the audience. the producer was very sweet and took care of us girls too. During the first half of the show it was all our own numbers. I got to see a new number by a fellow performer and met a new performer for the first time. It was a great time and we were all rooting for one another.

Now the second half of the show was a whole new twist to what we are used too. You pick a number spin a wheel and they play a song. I pulled a number first and ended up being first, I'm not going to lie I cursed big time on stage. then got a song that I didn't recognize on stage until I heard it start. Luckily for me one of my teachers got there before the second half and sat in front so it helped me remember all of my basics and stick with those. I also had those lovely ladies that I call my friends sitting around the room so it made for great times and tons of smiles. I swear if it weren't for them I don't know what I would have done that night. Truly the Roulette was a high for me.

My hubs even had a group of guys come that he worked with. Luckily I knew them and they were loving the show. One of them even was a prop for one of my girls. He was super cute about it and had great faces. And my Amazon made it before the show started so she didn't miss a thing. I love my family and don't know what I would do without the hubs and Amazon. and my friend Kiki brought her Dad to see his first burlesque show and it was so much fun having him there.

I just want to give a shout out to the ladies of my life Thank you for being loud and crazy that night I would have been very different if it weren't for all of you.

The list of fabulous faces I saw so I don't ever forget the amazing support they gave me.

Kiki Delco and her Daddy
Melons Collie
Viv Vegas and her boyfriend Mr. Vivi
Deviant Dhalia
Ophelia Pearl and Jeffery Xerxes Brice
Lou Lou Roxy and her man Christian
My hubs and Amazon
Missy Miss
Chantana
Lottie Luck
And the crowd of people I have met recently and even a few faces I didn't know.

I honestly don't know what I would do without those ladies.

My last special thanks goes to the MC and the producer. Miranda Glamour and Roxy Rouge. You ladies were amazing and I am grateful for the opportunity you gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment