Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

So we didn't get in.

So we didn't get in to BHOF this weekend with the Can Can Cuties Act. I have to say though I am not sad about it. We did applied and that is great!!!! Applying is a huge thing the rejection is of course something on its own but we applied to the largest festival in our home city. Sugar Shagmore and I did this adventure with six other lovely ladies after hearing from a legend that we should pursue doing this at BHOF weekender. I am proud of each and every one of the girls who took part in this venture with us. And it isn't stopping us from using this great group of gals and the wonderful choreography we have for other Vegas shows. I'm glad we did it in the end and that we had the chance to learn what it was like pulling a group of girls with many different levels of learning and abilities together and making it work.

So thank you ladies for being a part of this awesome thing we have done and keep on doing.

And with that I give you Vegas' local beauties The Can Can Cuties!!!!!!


Sugar Shagmore
Chastity Badcock
Shimmy G'alore
Anita Brassiere
Missy Miss
Candi Dish
SpiderElla
Mia Sangria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment