Kind Warning

I just want to put this out there that I am not a critic just a girl finding her way in this new world of burlesque. I try to be gentle with my opinions and do really love all of the effort these women put into show productions. Along with all of the male and female performers out there I do respect all of you and look up to each and everyone of you. So please, if you happen to be one of these great people reading my blog and for some reason you don't like what I have written please talk with me so we can settle our differences if there are any. Thank You!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Took a personal break

So for the last month and really the last two months I have taken a burlesque break. For some reason I  felt a bit bummed over some nasty people. It made me feel as if maybe it wasn't for me and it made me less then inspired to write as well. So instead of just giving up I took a break. And during that break I realized I still love the art form and over all I have found some amazing people in my life through it. I let myself get set back by a few not so nice people who only feel good by bringing others down, but I have prevailed and am excited to jump back on the horse and start on a new number and get back into the swing of things.

I miss being on the stage and getting a few laughs from people while up there. Making costumes and being around my favorite sets of boobs!! So I'm back and expect a few posts from me but for now I have a fee fun things to post for all of you.

Glitter on bitches!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment